Planning your trip to Bhutan
Bhutan Travel Bureau can cater for all preparations for your trip to Bhutan. All you need to do is:
1. Choose kind of tour or trek you you would like us to tailor design for you. Please look through our suggested itineraries.
2. Decide on your dates of travel.
3. Decide on your flight sector. Please click here for the Druk Air and Bhutan Airlines flight schedules.
4. Contact us with these details.
5. Provide your passport details to enable us to book your Druk Air or Bhutan Airlines ticket and process your visa.
6. Forward us your passport details and complete the tour payment procedure. If you would prefer to pay in Europe (in Euro) you can always contact our Europe /UK Sales Office (email@example.com). We will then process and send you your visa confirmation and Drukair or Bhutan Airlines e-ticket.
Please note that payment to Bhutan for our tours can only be remitted by Telegraphic/Electronic transfer to the account of Bhutan National Bank. We will provide you with the appropriate bank account details for wiring your tour payments to Bhutan once your tour has been confirmed. This payment procedure applies to all licensed Bhutan tour operators.
A copy of the remittance of the transfer must be emailed to us.
The tour payment includes all accommodation and meals, air-conditioned vehicle transfers, services of a guide and a driver, tea and snacks, daily bottled water, trekking equipment (if required) and all entrance fees to parks and monuments. Everything is taken care of to ensure that your trip of a lifetime to Bhutan is totally stress free.
You can also use this form to put you in touch with one of our specialist consultants who will start planning your journey to the Kingdom in the Clouds.
*Please note that ALL tour operators in Bhutan are subject to the same payment procedure of forwarding funds via a bank account maintained by Bhutan National Bank in New York. Please be assured of confidence and security when using this payment method.