Bhutan Specialised Tours
Add a Personalised, Unique Activity to your Bhutan Journey
Bhutan Travel Bureau’s range of Bhutan specialised tours are tailor made for the discerning traveler with a desire to combine their experience of Bhutan with a personal adventure, interest or pilgrimage. Bhutan provides the perfect destination for a whole host of unique tour options. These include:
- Haa Valley Jaunt: Explore the beautiful and untainted “Haa Valley”, only recently opened to tourism
- Traditional Bhutanese Wedding: renew your vows or experience a local wedding ceremony
- A Kingdom in the Sky: Combine a tour of the cultural western valleys with a day camping trek to Bumdra monastery
- Bhutan Cycling Tour: Ride through Bhutan’s picturesque landscapes
- Beyond the Clouds Walking Tour: Traverse areas of incredible natural beauty to isolated sacred sites
- Bhutan Ultimate Photography Tour: Make the most of Bhutan’s photographic opportunities
These tours also include visits to Dzongs, temples, palaces, monasteries, markets, farmhouses, schools & museums. All our tour programs are flexible and can be easily tailored to suit.
Guests have the option of staying in either our range of carefully selected, government approved tourist class hotels and lodges, or upgrade (additional costs) to superior, luxury hotels and resorts. Further upgrade options including specialised transport can be utilised as part of our luxury programs. See our sample luxury tours in the Cultural Tours section of our site.
To enhance your Bhutan specialised tour why not consider one of our many Value-Added Options to provide an more in-depth experience of Bhutanese culture.
BTB – The Difference
- Specialised, exclusive range of tour options
- All guests receive personal VIP service
- Tours tailored to suit personal interests
- All Feature Tours thoroughly researched
- Excellent, contemporary vehicle fleet
BTB – Guest Comments
“From the moment we touched down in Bhutan, we received a wonderful warm welcome from BTB, especially our guide Samrup, who was with us then entire trip and by the end felt like a friend. He and the rest of the team went out of their way to ensure that our experience of this magical country was everything it could be, providing just the right balance of careful attention…”
“I just completed a week in Bhutan with your agency and with Tshultrim as our guide and I wanted to take a minute to let you know what a fantastic job he did. Not only was his knowledge of the country and the sites we visited fantastic, but he blended in with our group and joked with us and really became one of us. I cannot imagine having a better guide and experience…”
“My first visit to Bhutan exceeded my expectations in all respects. Stunning scenery, adventurous travel, devout and friendly people and the courtesy and efficiency of the staff of Bhutan Travel Bureau combined to make this not only a truly memorable holiday but a precious life experience.”
“We would like to thank you so much for making it possible for us to spend such an interesting time at Dodaydrick Monastery. It was a highly inspiring experience and we really enjoyed interacting and talking to your brother, your cousin and to the principal of the monastery. We very much appreciated to having the opportunity to meditate at that wonderful and holy place…”