Adventure & Sports
Add a Personalised, Unique Activity to your Bhutan Journey
Bhutan Travel Bureau’s range of Bhutan specialised tours are tailor made for the discerning traveler with a desire to combine their experience of Bhutan with a personal adventure, interest or pilgrimage. Bhutan provides the perfect destination for a whole host of unique tour options. These include:
- Haa Valley Jaunt: Explore the beautiful and untainted “Haa Valley”, only recently opened to tourism
- Traditional Bhutanese Wedding: renew your vows or experience a local wedding ceremony
- A Kingdom in the Sky: Combine a tour of the cultural western valleys with a day camping trek to Bumdra monastery
- Beyond the Clouds Walking Tour: Traverse areas of incredible natural beauty to isolated sacred sites
- Bhutan Cycling Tour: Ride through Bhutan’s picturesque landscapes
- Bhutan Ultimate Photography Tour: Make the most of Bhutan’s photographic opportunities
- Youth Study Abroad – A Special Summer Program: An 8-day “youth study abroad” residential program
These tours also include visits to Dzongs, temples, palaces, monasteries, markets, farmhouses, schools & museums. All our tour programs are flexible and can be easily tailored to suit.
Guests have the option of staying in either our range of carefully selected, government approved tourist class hotels and lodges, or upgrade (additional costs) to superior, luxury hotels and resorts. Further upgrade options including specialised transport can be utilised as part of our luxury programs. See our sample luxury tours in the Cultural Tours section of our site.
To enhance your Bhutan specialised tour why not consider one of our many Value-Added Options to provide an more in-depth experience of Bhutanese culture.
BTB – The Difference
- Specialised, exclusive range of tour options
- All guests receive personal VIP service
- Tours tailored to suit personal interests
- All Feature Tours thoroughly researched
- Excellent, contemporary vehicle fleet